Creanoso Colorful Fun and Hilarious Lunch Box Jokes Cards Flashcards (120-Pack - 30 cards x 4 sets) â€“ School Lunch Box Note Cards for Kids â€“ Great Stocking Stuffers Gift for Children, Boys & Girls
- Creanoso Silly and Hilarious Lunch Box Jokes Flashcards (120-Pack - 30 cards x 4 sets) â€“ Strong and Sturdy Quality Note Cards Set. Premium Gift Set Flash Cards.
- Great school gifts for children, young kids, boys & girls, teens â€“ perfect note cards with silly and funny jokes for kids to laugh on
- Humorous and Funny Lunch Box Jokes Flashcards â€“ perfect gift ideas for birthdays, classroom activities, school fair, school programs, educational tours, anniversaries, graduation, and any other special occasions
- Premium quality 5.5 oz matte cardstock - strong and sturdy cards
- Card Size: 3.5 x 2.1 inches
Creanoso Silly and Hilarious Lunch Box Jokes Flashcards for Children (120-Pack)Â - Strong and sturdy premium quality flash cards. Why was the math book sad? Because it had so many problems.
Worried about finding a good quality lunch box joke note cards to give to your kids or to someone elseâ€™s kids? Well, worry no more, Creanoso Fun and Hilarious Lunch Box Jokes Cards Flashcards is here for the occasion.
Thirty strong and sturdy lunchbox card designs. These note cards set contains 30 funny and hilarious jokes for children to laugh on, with some jokes include:
Where do pencils go for vacation? Pencil-vania
How do all the oceans say hello to each other? They wave.
What do you call a pig that knows karate? A pork chop.
Whatâ€™s black, red, black, red, black, red? A zebra with a sun burn.
Why do bananas have to put on sunscreen before they go to the beach? Because they might peel.
Why did the golfer wear two pairs of pants? In case he got a hole in one.
What do santaâ€™s elves drink? Minnesoda
How do you know if thereâ€™s an elephant under your bed? Your head hits the ceiling.
What room does a ghost not need? A living room.
Which flower talks the most? Tulips because they have two lips.
What do planets like to read? Comet books
What do you call a baby bear with no teeth? A gummy bear.
These funny jokes flash cards are also designed to improve childrenâ€™s visual information and identification skills.
Give this to your family or friends and they would love it for their children. This would be a lovely gift token for good behaviors, classroom incentives, teaching rewards, and English learning educational material.
Have fun and enjoy yourself with these set of elegant and stylish flash cards brought to you by Creanoso.
Creanoso Silly and Hilarious Lunch Box Jokes Flashcards for Children (120-Pack)Â - Strong and sturdy premium quality flash cards.
Why was the math book sad? Because it had so many problems.