Creanoso Inspiring Classic Quote Sayings Avid Reading Bookmarks (30-Pack) ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Stocking Stuffers Gift for Bibliophiles, Book Worms, Book Lovers, Young Professionals ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Party Supplies ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Book Club Readers
- Creanoso Avid Reading Classic Quotes Bookmarker Cards (30-Pack) â€“ Premium Gift Tokens Card Set (6 Designs x 5 pcs each = Total 30 pcs)
- Book lovers reading delights bookmarkers â€“ perfect bookmark classical quotes reading compliment for bookworms and bibliophiles â€“ inspirational reading quotes for an inspiring reading session.
- Great stocking stuffers gifts for Men, Women, Adult, Teens, Book Reading Lovers
- Premium Quality 7"x 2" Cards - 5.5 oz matte card board paper with double-sided water-resistant coating
- Great gift idea â€“ these bookmarks are a great gift for any loved one or friend, especially those who loves to read books. Ideal for any business events, book clubs, conferences, seminars, birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions.
Creanoso Avid Reading Classic Quotes Bookmark Cards (30-Pack) - Premium Quality Bookmark Cards.
Are you a book lover and read books all the time? Well this bookmarker set is a perfect complement for you. Six strong and sturdy bookmark cards with elegant and stylish, front and back, designs.
This bookmarks card set contains 6 Inspiring Sayings Avid Readers Reading Bookmark designs with 12 inspiring classic quote words about the importance of reading:
She Is Too Fond of Books, and It Has Turned Her Brain. Louisa May Alcott, Little Women
A writer only begins a book. A reader finishes it. Samuel Johnson
?Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.? Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Literature is the most agreeable way of ignoring life. Fernando Pessoa
Books, instead of growing mouldy behind an iron grating, should be worn out under the eyes of many readers. Jules Verne, Journey to the Center of the Earth
The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid. Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey
I am simply a "Book drunkard" L.M. Montgomery
Distorted realities have always been my cup of tea. Virginia Woolf
Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. Mark Twain
Good books, like good friends, are few and chosen; the more select, the more enjoyable. Louisa May Alcott
To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is a spark. Victor Hugo
The one way of tolerating existence is to lose oneself in literature as in a perpetual orgy. Gustave Flaubert
Not only that these bookmarks do more than just marking a place in a book, but they can also be used as a piece of reminder, reward incentives, and gift tokens.
Have fun and enjoy yourself with this assortment of unique and inspiring Creanoso Bookmarks!