Creanoso Inspiring Literary Quote Sayings Avid Readers Bookmarks (30-Pack) â€“ Stocking Stuffers Gift for Bibliophiles, Book Worms, Book Lovers, Young Professionals â€“ Party Supplies â€“ Book Club Readers
- Creanoso Avid Reading Literary Quotes Bookmarker Cards (30-Pack) â€“ Premium Gift Tokens Card Set (6 Designs x 5 pcs each = Total 30 pcs)
- Book lovers reading delights bookmarkers â€“ perfect bookmark Literary quotes reading compliment for bookworms and bibliophiles â€“ inspirational reading quotes for an inspiring reading session.
- Great stocking stuffers gifts for Men, Women, Adult, Teens, Book Reading Lovers, Book-worms
- Premium Quality 7"x 2" Cards - 5.5 oz matte card board paper with double-sided water-resistant coating
- Great gift idea â€“ these bookmarks are a great gift for any loved one or friend, especially those who loves to read books. Ideal for any business events, book clubs, conferences, seminars, birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions.
Creanoso Avid Book Readers Reading Literary Authors Quotes Bookmark Cards (30-Pack) - Premium Quality Bookmark Cards.
Are you a book lover and love literary works at the same time? Well this bookmarker set is a perfect complement for you. Six strong and sturdy bookmark cards with elegant and stylish, front and back, designs.
This bookmarks card set contains 6 Inspiring Literary Quote Sayings Bookmark designs with 12 inspiring Literary quote words about the importance of books:
I cannot live without books. Thomas Jefferson
I never knew more sweet and happy hours Than I employed upon my books. James Shirley, The Lady of Pleasure.
In the highest civilization, the book is still the highest delight. Ralph Waldo Emerson
It is true, that it is not at all necessary to love many books, in order to love them much. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
For one thing, I know every book of mine by its scent. George Gissing, The Private Papers of Henry Ryecroft
I would desire to have no other prison than a library, and to be chained together with as many good authors. Robert Burton, The Anatomy of Melancholy
All books are divisible into two classes, the books of the hour, and the books of all time. John Ruskin, Sesame and Lilies
Books have always a secret influence on the understanding. Samuel Johnson, Adventurer
Books gratify and excite our curiosity in innumerable ways. William Godwin, The Inquirer: Of an Early Taste for Reading
In the best books, great men talk to us, give us their most precious thoughts, and pour their souls into ours. William Ellery Channing, Self-Culture
Except a living man there is nothing more wonderful than a book! Charles Kingsley, Village Sermons: On Books
Let us not forget the genial miraculous force we have known to proceed from a book. Ralph Waldo Emerson, Thoughts on Modern Literature
Have fun and enjoy yourself with this assortment of unique and inspiring Creanoso Bookmarks!