Creanoso Motivational Speak Up Quotes Bookmarks Series 2 - Unique Office Supplies Party Favors Kit - Cool Teacher Gifts for Students
Creanoso Speak Up Series 2Â QuotesÂ Bookmark CardsÂ - Cool Party Favors DIY Kit - College Student Gifts
Are you a book lover and loves to read books all the time? Well, this bookmark set is a perfect complement for you. Six strong and sturdy bookmark cards with elegant and stylish, front and back, designs - perfect for any book lovers out there.Â
- Professor Gifts - Creanoso Speak Up Quotes Series 2 Quotes Bookmark Cards â€“ Premium Quality Book Marking Card SetÂ
- Student Gifts - Book lovers reading delights bookmarkers â€“ if you love reading, then these inspiring quote sayings for business leaders, executives, managers, book worms, book readers.
- Great stocking stuffers gifts for Entrepreneurs, Businessman, Leaders, Executives, Managers, Men & Women, Bibliophiles, Book Readers, Bookworms.
- Premium Quality 7"x 2" Card Stock - 5.5 oz matte cardboard paper with double-sided water-resistant coating.
- Great gift idea â€“ these bookmarks are a great gift for any loved one or friend, especially those who loves to read books. Ideal gifts for book clubs, business conferences, employee seminars, guidance sessions, school activities, birthdays, anniversaries, book club reading events and any other special occasions.
This bookmarker card set contains 6 Speaking Up Inspirational Quotes Bookmark Card Designs with 12 inspirational strong words for book readers:
- Never rise to speak till you have something to say; and when you have said it, cease. John Witherspoon
- It's impossible to speak what it is not noble to do. Sophocles
- He that would live in peace and at ease must not speak all he knows or all he sees. Benjamin Franklin
- If you can speak what you will never hear, if you can write what you will never read, you have done rare things. Henry David Thoreau
- When angry count to ten before you speak. If very angry, count to one hundred. Thomas Jefferson
- Keep silence for the most part, and speak only when you must, and then briefly. Epictetus
- It is terrible to speak well and be wrong. Sophocles
- Light troubles speak; the weighty are struck dumb. Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- Trees are Earth's endless effort to speak to the listening heaven. Rabindranath Tagore
- Let us not be ashamed to speak what we shame not to think. Michel de Montaigne
- Always speak the truth, think before you speak, and write it down afterwards. Lewis Carroll
- If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then unto me. William Shakespeare
Not only that these bookmarks do more than just marking a place in a book, but they can also be used as a piece of reminder, reward incentives, and gift tokens.
Have fun and enjoy yourself with this assortment of unique and inspiring Creanoso Inspirational Quote Bookmarks!