Creanoso True Happiness Bookmarks Awesome Bookmarks for Men, Women, Teens Six Bulk Assorted Bookmarks Designs Premium Design Gifts for Friends Friendship Bookmarkers
- Creanoso True Happiness Bookmarks (12-Pack) â€“ Assorted Gift Set Card Pack (6 Designs x 2 pcs each = Total 12 pcs)
- Book lovers reading delights bookmarkers â€“ perfect bookmark friendship quotes reading compliment for bookworms and bibliophiles â€“ inspirational appreciation quotes for an inspiring reading session
- Great stocking stuffers gifts for Men, Women, Adult, Teens, Book Reading Lovers, Book-worms
- Premium Quality 7"x 2" Cards - 5.5 oz matte card board paper with double-sided water-resistant coating
- Great gift idea â€“ these bookmarks are a great gift for any loved one or friend, especially those who loves to read books. Ideal for any business events, book clubs, conferences, seminars, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, school programs, classroom activities, and other special occasions.
Creanoso True Happiness Bookmarks (12-Pack)Â - Inspiring Word Quotes Bookmarkers for Men, Women, Adults, Teens.
Worried about finding a good quality reading gifts to give to your friends and family and could not find a perfect one? Well, worry no more, Creanoso True Happiness Bookmark Cards Assorted Set is here just for the occasion.
This bookmarker card set containsÂ Inspirational True Happiness Bookmarkers, with inspiring words to promote friendship:
True happiness is... to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future. Lucius Annaeus Seneca
True success, true happiness lies in freedom and fulfillment. Dada Vaswani
If you want to be happy, make others happy! Dada Vaswani
Happiness never lays its finger on its pulse. Adam Smith
Happiness is the natural flower of duty. Phillips Brooks
Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy. Guillaume Apollinaire
True happiness consists not in the multitude of friends, but in the worth and choice. Ben Jonson
Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life. Omar Khayyam
True happiness arises, in the first place, from the enjoyment of one's self, and in the next, from the friendship and conversation of a few select companions. Joseph Addison
The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life. William Morris
Happiness and moral duty are inseparably connected. George Washington
Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul. Democritus
These bookmarks can help you mark your page of books. Insert them into your novels, textbooks, journals, theses, notebooks, diaries, magazines and others.
Not only that these bookmarks do more than just marking a place in a book, but they can also be used as a piece of reminder, reward incentives, and gift tokens.