Creanoso Understring Radius Gauge for Guitar and Bass Setup Luthier Tools for Bridge Saddle Adjustments
- ACCURATE BRIDGE SADDLE ADJUSTMENT: measure instrument's fretboard radius using the bottom radius of the gauge
- Easy to measure the radius from either above or below the strings
- Top edges: used to determine the proper height adjustment for the bridge saddles
- Bottom edges: used to check radius of nut, fingerboard and saddle
- 9 Radius gauges sizes: 7.25" 9.5" 10" 12" 14" 15" 16" 17" 20"
Creanoso Understring Radius Gauge - 9 sizes Laser cut from stainless steel
Fast, accurate bridge saddle adjustment
- Use the bottom curvature to determine your fretboard radius, and the matching top curvature becomes a reference for setting string saddle heights for best playability.
- They're handy for matching pickup polepiece heights to the arc of the strings, too.
- Precision laser-cut from .050" stainless steel, the set of nine gauges includes 7-1/4", 9-1/2", 10", 12", 14", 15", 16", 17" and 20" radii.
- These gauges'll work for string spreads and fingerboards up to 2-5/8" (66.68mm) wide.
- Bottom edges used to check radius of nut, fingerboard and saddle
1 set of Creanoso Understring radius gauge (9 pcs)
Grab this and get your guitar feeling the way you want it too!
Creanoso Understring Radius Gauge - 9 sizes
Laser cut from stainless steel- Top edges: used to determine the proper height adjustment for the bridge saddles