Creanoso Black Holes Facts and Information Bookmarks - Stocking Stuffers Premium Quality Gift Ideas
CreanosoÂ Black Holes Facts and Information Bookmarks -Â Knowledgeable and Amusing Gift cards - Gift Ideas for Boys and Girls, Students, Children, Adults, and Young Readers
SIX insightful and learning well-designed galaxies, packed with colorful artistic designed to encourage reading and develop good reading habit for male and female students and teachers, and adults. Inspiring reversible bookmarks with front and back designs:Â
- A Black Hole is where gravity has become so strong that nothing around it can escape.Â
- Black holes are truly invisible. We can't actually see black holes because they don't reflect light
- Black holes are formed when giant stars explode at the end of their lifecycle.Â
- There is a special boundary around a black hole called an event horizon.
- Black holes can have the mass of several million suns.
- A physicist named John Archibald Wheeler came up with the term "black hole"
- Black Hole does not live forever, but slowly evaporate returning their energy to the universe
- The center of a black hole, where all its mass resides, is a point called a singularity
- Black holes differ from each other in mass and their spin.Â
- Black holes don't suck. Instead, objects fall into them just as they fall toward anything that exerts gravity
- Astronomers estimate that the Milky Way has anywhere from 10 million to 1 billion stellar black holes
- If a star passes too close to a black hole, the star can be torn apart.
These inspiring bookmarks are made from premium quality 7"x 2" solid 5.5 oz matte card board paper with double-sided water resistant coating.
It is not only for marking a place in a book, but they can also be used as a piece of reminder and practical gift for men, women, and even kids, teens, young readers, and bibliophiles.
Encourage yourself and your loved ones with this assortment of unique and cool Creanoso bookmarks!