Creanoso Facts About Fruits Educational Bookmarks Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Unique Gift Token Giveaways for Boys and Girls
- Creanoso Fun Facts About Fruits Bookmarks (12-Pack) â€“ Premium Bookmarks Learning Gift Card Collection Set (6 Designs x 2 pcs each = Total 12 pcs).
- Book lovers reading delights educational factual learning bookmarkers â€“ if your kids love reading, then then they will love these educational fun facts bookmark cards.
- Great stocking stuffers gifts for Kids, Boys, Girls, Teens, Children.
- Premium Quality 7"x 2" Cards - 5.5 oz matte cardboard paper with double-sided water-resistant coating.
- Great gift idea â€“ these bookmarks are a great gift for your kids or to someone elseâ€™s children, especially those who loves reading books. Ideal gift token giveaways for school programs, classroom activities, conferences, seminars, birthdays, anniversaries, book club reading events and any other special occasions.
Creanoso Fun Facts About Fruits Bookmarks â€“ Unique Stocking Stuffers Gifts for Boys & Girls
Do your kids love to read books? Well this educational bookmark set is a perfect complement for them. Six strong and sturdy bookmark cards with elegant and stylish, front and back, designs - perfect for any book lovers out there.
This bookmarker card set contains 6 Fun Facts About Fruits BookmarksÂ with 12 educational facts about Fruits:
Blackberries and strawberries are not technically berries as they are derived from a single flower with more than one ovary, making them an aggregate fruit.
A strawberry has an average of about 200 seeds.
Grapes, once picked, are unable to ripen.
A pomegranate can contain up to 1,000 seeds.
The Jackfruit can weigh as much as 100 pounds.
The Japanese Yubari cantaloupe is one of the most expensive fruit on the planet.
Apples are one of those fruits that are available for sale year-round, even though the actual season for harvesting is rather short.
There are over 1,000 different varieties of bananas in nature but most of them are not good to eat.
Coconuts are an extremely popular fruit which contains antioxidants and many vitamins and minerals.
Pumpkin seeds contain more protein than an equal amount of ground beef.
Chili Peppers are often used as a spice, but they have the power to promote wound healing and blood clotting.
Before any modern water systems were invented, people used to carry around watermelons to stay hydrated.
Not only that these bookmarks do more than just marking a place in a book, but they can also be used as a piece of reminder, reward incentives, and gift tokens.
Have fun and enjoy yourself with this assortment of unique and inspiring Creanoso Bookmarks!