Creanoso Fun Facts About Vegetables Bookmarks Series 2 - Awesome Stocking Stuffers Gifts
- Creanoso Vegetables Facts Bookmarks for Kids Series 2 (12-Pack) â€“ Premium Bookmarks Learning Gift Card Collection Set (6 Designs x 2 pcs each = Total 12 pcs).
- Book lovers reading delights educational factual learning bookmarkers â€“ if your kids love reading, then then they will love these educational fun facts bookmark cards.
- Great stocking stuffers gifts for Kids, Boys, Girls, Teens, Children.
- Premium Quality 7"x 2" Cards - 5.5 oz matte cardboard paper with double-sided water-resistant coating.
- Great gift idea â€“ these bookmarks are a great gift for your kids or to someone elseâ€™s children, especially those who loves reading books. Ideal gift token giveaways for school programs, classroom activities, conferences, seminars, birthdays, anniversaries, book club reading events and any other special occasions.
Creanoso Fun Facts About Vegetables Bookmarks Series 2 â€“ Unique Stocking Stuffers Gifts for Boys & GirlsÂ
Do your kids love to read books? Well this educational bookmark set is a perfect complement for them. Six strong and sturdy bookmark cards with elegant and stylish, front and back, designs - perfect for any book lovers out there.
This Series 2 bookmarker card set contains anotherÂ 6 Fun Facts About Vegetables BookmarksÂ with 12 educational facts about Vegetables:
Veggies have a ton of fiber.
Vegetables in Alaska grow gigantic because they receive 20 hours of sunlight a day.
Tomatoes are a good source of vitamins A and C.
According to United States law, tomatoes are vegetables.
Broccoli contains more protein than steak.
California produces almost all of the broccoli sold in the United States.
Carrots contain the richest sources of beta-carotene.
It is recommended to eat five servings of vegetables a day. A serving equals one-half cup.
Beets are good sources of folate, potassium, vitamin C, fiber, and antioxidants, as well as nitrates.
Lettuce provides dietary fibers, vitamins A, B9 and C and minerals such as calcium, iron and copper.
Radishes were paid as 'wages' to the Ancient Egyptian laborers who built the pyramids.
The word â€œpumpkinâ€ first appeared in the 17th century when the Cinderella fairy tale was written.
Not only that these bookmarks do more than just marking a place in a book, but they can also be used as a piece of reminder, reward incentives, and gift tokens.
Have fun and enjoy yourself with this assortment of unique and inspiring Creanoso Bookmarks!