Creanoso Funny Facts Bookmarks - Series 2 - Stocking Stuffers Premium Quality Gift Ideas - DIY Kit
CreanosoÂ Funny Facts Bookmarks - Series 2 -Â KnowledgeableÂ and Amusing Gift cards - Gift Ideas for Boys and Girls, Students, Children, Adults, and Young Readers
SIX learning and funny well-designed bookmarks, packed with colorful artistic designed to encourage reading and develop good reading habit for male and female students and teachers, and adults. Inspiring reversible bookmarks with front and back designs:Â
- Approximately 10-20% of U.S. power outages are caused by squirrels
- While trying to find a cure for AIDS, the Mayo Clinic made glow in the dark cats
- A swarm of 20,000 bees followed a car for two days because their queen was stuck inside
- Honeybees can recognize human faces
- Nearly 3% of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine
- A crocodile canâ€™t poke its tongue out
- The 20th of March is Snowman Burning Day
- Pirates wore earrings because they believed it improved their eyesight
- The first invented alarm clock could only ring at 4 a.m.
- Birds donâ€™t urinate but convert nitrogen to uric acid.
- An apple, potato, and onion all taste the same if you eat them with your nose plugged
- The average person walks the equivalent of five times around the world in their lifetime
These inspiring bookmarks are made from premium quality 7"x 2" solid 5.5 oz matte card board paper with double-sided water resistant coating.
It is not only for marking a place in a book, but they can also be used as a piece of reminder and practical gift for men, women, and even kids, teens, young readers, and bibliophiles.Â Stocking Stuffers Gift Ideas for birthdays, holidays, and reading programs
Encourage yourself and your loved ones with this assortment of unique cool Creanoso bookmarks!